You are a motivated, self-starter. You have a passion to undertake challenging assignments. You have a good eye for detail. You believe in efficient planning and execution of projects and activities. You are a team player with high energy and a positive attitude to make a difference in all that you do. You also have exceptional trouble shooting abilities to identify and resolve root causes.
India Urban Space (IUSP) is a premier organisation which is doing cutting edge work on Urban Design, City Planning and supporting its group companies. We work with government towards create vibrant public spaces and plans. Our work focuses on the macro plans and policies for regions cities, and micro plans for re-development of neighbourhoods and the public realm.
India Urban Space foundation is looking for a Junior GIS Application Programmer to join its team. We're a non-partisan, non-profit organization based in Bangalore that focuses on improving the ‘Quality of Life’ in Indian cities. GIS Application Programmer will be responsible to develop GIS/web applications for projects related with IUSF.
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelors CS/IT/GIS with 3 yrs. experience
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
• Experience in software developing and designing GIS applications using ESRI technologies (ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE, Flex API, ArcGIS Java Script API for Google Map Extension, Google Map API) on windows platform.
•Create, manage, and distribute GIS services over the Web to support desktop, and Web mapping applications.
• Maintenance and Enhancement of existing Web GIS Application.
• Publish maps using GIS services on the website
• Automate repetitive tasks
• Knowledge in Google map open source technologies is a plus.
To apply please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on +91-80-40790400